Monday, December 3, 2012
These were instruction sheets that were not only in need of a rewrite, but a redesign. So I did. They came out quite nice I think and were definitely an improvement from the previous versions.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
About three months ago, I took the job as Electronic Marketing Specialist with RJ Schinner. In this role, I do design and marketing, as well as manage a website and blog along with other marketing initiatives. It's been a good fit so far.
I started work on a binder to showcase our in-house sales and marketing efforts and the result is the artwork above. With almost no resources, I found royalty free and free use artwork online. The binder also features a spot color of Pantone 8422C -- silver metallic.
I think the result is pretty good. So far everyone has been pleased.
Its a high-end piece that RJ Schinner hasn't had before.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
|From The Design Tracts|
In an effort to update and rebrand Senario's Smartbox product line, I did numerous studies on what the packaging could look like -- rethinking the packagings present look.
These are several different ideas that I had presented to the client.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
|From The Design Tracts|
I wanted to show off some of the spreads from the Report to the Community that I designed a few months back. These are a couple of my favorite. The printing of the booklet had some unique features. The body was printed black + PMS 317c with an aqueous coating and a spot varnish, and the pages were French folded with a simple hinge bond into the cover. The cover was printed black with the same aqueous coating and a spot varnish.
It also features photography art directed by me.
(Click on image to see full size.)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Yesterday was a busy day for me. I had two blow-ins to get out the door. One was a photoshoot, and the other was July 4th Poster for the Oconomowoc Rotary.
We finally had the Report to the Community delivered to our office and I didn't get a chance to celebrate over it.
The design and production of this annual report had some unique features. The body was printed black + PMS 317c with an aqueous coating and a spot varnish, and the pages were French folded with a simple hinge bond into the cover. The cover was printed black with the same aqueous coating and a spot varnish.
It's a really high quality piece. I don't get many portfolio-quality pieces so this is sure to be featured somewhere up there.